- The Kingdom of Cambodia has received a loan and grant from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Climate-Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan and grant to payments under the contract for the improvement of 29.261 km of rural roads (DBST/Concrete) for CW17c-CFAVC-MRD-TBK-1A & 2A Batch 2-Lot 1 and Lot 2.
- The Ministry of Rural Development now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the improvement of rural roads (261 Km DBST/Concrete) in Tboung Khmum Province.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures outlined in the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures on Procurement for Externally Financed Projects/Programs.
- This invitation is open to all qualified bidders from eligible source countries including ADB non-member countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Bidders’ attention is drawn to Sub Clause 6.3 of the Instructions to Bidders (ITB) on the Qualification requirements. Qualification requirements include:
Please Download files here: IFB_TBK