- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC), has through The Ministry of Rural Development (MRD) received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and a grant from the Nordic Development Fund (NDF) toward the cost of the “Connectivity Improvement for Mekong River Islands” output, under the Rural Roads Improvement Project II (RRIP II), and intends to apply part of the Loan and Grant to payments under the Contract No MRD/RRIP-II-NCB-02 for the provision of Irrigation Solar Pump Systems in five Mekong islands, in Kampong Cham and Tbong Khmum Provinces.
- The Project Implementation Unit, Ministry of Rural Development (MRD), now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Installation of 40 Irrigation Solar Pump Systems in 5 Mekong Islands (including training and technical Support) in Kampong Cham and Tbong Khmum Provinces with power ranging from around 2kW to 11kW. The systems include solar panels, fixed and mobile stands and racks, power cables, submersible DC and AC pumps, solar pump controllers, and Pump Discharge rigid PVC Pipes and lay flat PVC Hoses.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Satisfactorily completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding three years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
- Completed contracts in the total cumulative amount equal to at least two times the value of the bid price in the preceding two years.
- If the Manufacturer of the offered goods is a different entity from the Bidder, the Manufacturer has experience of at least 3 years in the manufacturing of similar goods.
- that the Bidder has availability of liquid assets through either:
- Access to a line of credit or cash in bank account of an amount at least 50% of the bid price, net of other contractual commitments; or
- Credit terms with vendors specifically for the goods to be supplied under the contract, and valid for at least 6 months after the deadline date for submission of bids specified in ITB Clause 21.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact the address mentioned below (paragraph 9) from Monday to Friday during office hours from 8:00–11:30 hours in the morning and 14:30–17:30 hours in the afternoon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon submission of a written application to the address in (paragraph 9) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 100.00 or Riel 400,000.00. The method of payment will be in cash. The Bidding Document will be collected in person at the discretion of Bidder. Other than payment of the non-refundable fee specified above, there shall be no other conditions for the purchase of the Bidding Documents.
- In case of any difficulty in purchasing the Bidding Documents in person, interested parties may contact in writing H.E. CHAN Darong, Project Director at Ministry of Rural Development, Corner of Road #169 and Russian Federation Blvd, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA, Tel: (855) 12 599 599, Fax: (855) 23 885 746 and also send a copy of the communication to:
- The Director, Department of Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance located at St. 92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and
- Cambodia Resident Mission, Asian Development Bank, 29 Suramarit Blvd (S. 268), Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below (paragraph 9) on or before 15:00 hours (Cambodia time) on 24 October 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and other interested person who choose to attend in person at the address below (paragraph 9) not later than 15:15 hours (Cambodia time) on 24 October 2019.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as described in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is as follows:
Project Management Unit
Attn.: Mr. Song Sophal, Project Manager
PMU Office, Ground Floor, Ministry of Rural Development
Corner of Road # 169 and Russian Federation Blvd, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA
Tel.: (855) 77 801 313, Fax: (855) 23 885 746, Email: email@example.com